Where should one use HPL Cladding?
1) Interior Grade –
- Interior wall cladding
- Kitchen cabinets
2) Exterior Grade –
- Wall and facade linings
- Silhouette profiles
- Facade Claddings
- Balcony Claddings
- Rear ventilated facades
- Outdoor furniture
- Public facilities
- Playground facilities
- Sport facilities
- Sun protection
- Business entry portals
- Functional constructions
- Attic Cladding
Properties of SAMRAT HPL Cladage
SAMRAT HPL Cladage - Technical Specifications
How to Install HPL Exterior Cladding?
Care and maintenance
Transporting from factory to site
- The transport protection film must not be exposed to heat or direct sunshine.
- any form of dirt or dust between the panels must definitely be avoided.
- Do not push or pull them over the edge.
- not put in a long water standing area during construction/installation
- Stacked Horizontally, stored in normal climatic conditions in closed room
- Use intermediate layers of wood and plastic to avoid climatic differences on the low surface of panels where the sheets are stacked
- machine based cutting is required after marking the lines of cut required/desired
- Cutting rote: 50-60m/sec depending on tool diameter and rpm, e.g. 4000 rpm, 250 mm, 64 teeth
Maintenance after application-
- Solvent cleaners can be used to remove the stubborn marks of varnish or paint