HPL Exterior Cladding
What is HPL exterior cladding?
HPL Exterior Cladding is the cladding usually 6mm thick and is paper based product with a protective layer making it weatherproof.
Where is HPL exterior cladding used?
It is mainly used in exteriors on facades, main gates, outskirts, courtyards and other locations exposed to the environment.
Which HPL exterior cladding is best?
HPL Exterior cladding is best when the following is the composition of the HPL cladding sheet:
- Virgin Pulp Kraft Paper
- Blue scale design papers
- Resin : Pure Phenol
- Good quality UV protective layer
Why is Samrat Exterior cladding, Samrat Cladage the best?
1) Samrat is second company to start manufacturing HPL Exterior claddings in India
2) 4 successful years of launching the product
3) Successfully applied by customers on more than 10,000 sites all over the country
4) Samrat exports its cladding to Lebanon, Jordan & Egypt
5) Exclusive design range is selected and upgraded on time to time basis